- The M.Div. program is designed to prepare students for both academic and ministry.
- This program is a two or three year, programme that provides a comprehensive graduate level theological degree covering a wide range of general and specialized subjects, designed to prepare students for full-time service .
- The Course is designed to prepare students for the work of the ministry through a comprehensive study of the biblical and theological disciplines along with the discovering, nurturing and developing of their God-given gifts to become more effective in the service of the body of Christ.
Qualifications for Admission :
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates, who do not have necessary academic requirements but are above 35 years of age, are eligible to apply as matured candidates. Such applicants must have passed the 10th standard and have to submit the Details of their Ministry.
- Women candidates with B.Th can apply immediately after completing their B.Th.
- Candidates who apply with a academic qualification of B.A., B. Sc., B. Com., or equivalent, and matured candidates must complete three years program.
- Candidates who apply with a academic qualification of B. Th. are eligible for a 2 year program.
- Non B.Th graduates have to study M.Div for 3 years.
Graduation Requirements :
- An assessment of field education involvement.
- An assessment of character, spiritual development, and ministry commitment.
Fees : Rs.50,000/-