Purpose and Nature:
This program is primarily designed to qualify and empower the post-graduates to function as research specialists in the field of biblical, theological studies. The program will include seminars, comprehensive examination and dissertation.
Qualifications for Admission:
- Successful completion of a Master of Theology degree (M. Th.) or its equivalent from a recognized college/university .
- Five years of experience in ministry/mission and/or teaching are required.
- Evidence of scholarly research and theological reflection are required
- Successful completion of assessment papers as a preparation towards writing dissertation.
- Successful completion of a scholarly dissertation of 60,000-75,000 words that reflects original research.
- An assessment of character and spiritual development that meets set requirements/standards
For Fees : Contact Our University (Email : email@example.com)